We communicate with parents:
- Via Email: to teachers, administration, therapists, and counseling (through school email and our website).
- In-person: parents are always welcome to make appointments and come in to see us for a meeting.
- Weekly newsletters: sent every Friday.
- School website: for general information, email contacts, homework and class news.
- By phone: directly with any of the staff members – within the constraints of their duty to teach, and to manage the classrooms and students.
- IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings.
We make contact with parents if there is a problem. We are open to parents’ communication with us if there is a problem. The administration feels we are always open and receptive; however, if parents feel, after communicating with us, they are not satisfied – there is an appeals process.
The 2019 organizational flow chart is available here (as an Adobe Reader file). If you have any concerns, please contact the Principal or Vice Principal in charge of your child’s grade; they will be most in touch with what’s going on in that classroom. Vice Principal Margot White manages the Elementary grades; Principal Kathleen Jeffrey manages the High School ones.